Advanced Access Repair 1.0
[Homepage] - by: Access Repair, Inc. - Download links
Click to enlarge
Advanced Access Repair is a powerful Access recovery tool. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt Microsoft Access databases(.mdb files) and recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support to repair Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, XP and 2003 databases.
2. Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
3. Support to recover MEMO and OLE fields.
4. Support to recover deleted records in Access databases.
5. Support to fix Access mdb files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
6. Support to repair a batch of Access mdb files.
7. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair mdb file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
8. Support drag & drop operation.
9. Support command line parameters.
Recent changes in this New Release:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 299.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 682 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
See also in Business and Finance: Database and Analytics