Good: MSISQL (Interactive SQL for MSSQL) is a database administration solution for managing Microsoft SQL databases. It allows to build SQL queries using SQL Editor with SQL syntax highlighting and SQL Quer... (this pertains query, administrative, tool, admin, adminisrator, admin, interactive, isql, microsoft, mssql, ...)
MSISQL (ISQL for Microsoft SQL) 1.0
[Homepage] - by: MicroOLAP Technologies LTD - Download
Click to enlarge
Interactive SQL for MSSQL is a handy tool for working with Microsoft SQL tables, views and queries. Rich feature set allows you to browse and modify MSSQL table data, create SQL queries within a useful editor (with syntax highlight and code completion features) or build them in the Visual Query Builder.
Interactive SQL for MSSQL provides various features for optimizing your work with SQL, such as:
* SQL History for logging all executed queries with grouping by database connections;
* Templates manager for creating and editing custom SQL queries templates. Each template can be called by predefined keyboard shortcut;
* Data export into 14 available formats, including MS Excel, MS Access, HTML, XML, etc.
* Full customization of program appearance, editor behavior, etc.
* Connection profiles manager;
* Embedded Visual Query Builder;
* SQL scripts may be loaded/saved from/to external file;
* MDI interface for executing SQL queries in separate windows;
* Localized interface;
Recent changes in this New Release:
User's Reviews, Comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 39.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 3315 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003
Sys requirements: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003; Microsoft SQL server 2000+
See also in Business and Finance: Database and Analytics