Good: FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts all new documents and image files to PDF, JPG or TIFF. A system administrator sets 'Hot folders' for watching and defines Actions to b... (this pertains hot folder printing, print pdf automatically, pdf conversion server, automated conversion server, document conversion, ...)
[Home] - by: fCoder SIA - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about FolderMill:
FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts all new documents and image files to PDF, JPG, PNG, or TIFF. The system administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this, all employees in the office can print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images, and other documents.
FolderMill streamlines the conversion of all incoming files to PDF, JPG, PNG, or TIFF with very few efforts - simply place the files into one folder and take them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot Folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and configure its parameters.
What's new in FolderMill 4.8:
- Ability to preserve native CMYK color space of input images;
- Using external ICC profiles for files in CMYK color space;
- Improved processing of Outlook email message files;
- Ability to block unwanted email attachments with Extract Exclude Mask (for Print Action);
- Ability to create bookmarks when merging files to a multi-page PDF;
- Auto-crop ability when converting raster images;
- New custom page zoom feature for HTML files;
- New supported format: Adobe InDesign INDD;
- Keeping original JPEG resolution for JPEG to PDF conversion;
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer 2021;
- Other fixes and improvements
News, new features for this Major Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Download size: 164024 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Sys requirements: Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3; Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster
Language: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish
See also in Business and Finance: Miscellaneous and all-in-one