Good: NumXL is a Microsoft Excel add-in for econometrics and financial time series analytics, designed to make finance modeling and time series easier to manage. You can perform all of your analysis right f... (this pertains forecasting, volatility, smoothing, hurst exponent, discrete fourier transform, econometrics, time series analysis, data analysis, excel, numxl, ...)
[Home] - by: Spider Financial Corp - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about NumXL:
NumXL is a Microsoft Excel add-in for econometrics and data analysis, designed to make finance modeling and time series easier to manage. You can perform all of your data work right in Excel. NumXL allows you to apply advanced econometric analysis quickly and easily via an intuitive user interface. You can track and make changes to your data and share your analysis, modeling and results with just one file. In just a few clicks, you can analyze, build, validate, back-test and forecast your models.
NumXL Functions are organized into 11 categories:
- Descriptive Statistics - histogram, Q-Q plotting and autocorrelation function
- Statistical Tests - mean, standard deviation, skew, kurtosis, normality, serial correlation (white-noise), ARCH effect, stationary and ADF unit root test.
- Transformation - BoxCox, difference, integral operators
- Smoothing - weighted moving average, exponential smoothing and trend
- ARMA Analysis - conditional mean modeling (ARMA/ARIMA/ARMAX), AirLine, U.S. Census X-12-ARIMA support
- ARCH/GARCH Analysis - conditional volatility and heteroskedacity modeling (ARC/GARCH/E-GARCH/GARCH-M)
- Combo Models - log-likelihood, AIC, residuals diagnosis, parameters' constraints check, forecast, etc.
- Factor Analysis - Generalized Linear Model
- Date/Calendar - weekday and holiday calculations
- Utilities - interpolation, statistical functions
- Spectral Analysis - Discrete Fourier Transform
NumXL Pro is compatible with all Excel versions from '97 to 2013 (34-bit and 64-bit) and with Windows 9x through Windows 8 systems.
News, new features for this Major Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 500 /
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 606 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Sys requirements: Microsoft Office/Excel 2010/2013/2016/2019/365 32-bit and 64-bit
Language: English, Spanish
See also in Business and Finance: Spreadsheets