[Homepage] - by: Moonpod Ltd. - Download links
Click to enlarge
Moonpod’s Starscape mixes old school arcade game play values with characterisation and involving plot to deepen the whole experience.
With most of its crew missing and its weapons systems ruined the space research station Aegis is all but lost. As the last remaining pilot you must help rebuild the station’s defences, acquire alien technology and create your own uniquely configured set of fighters. By mining the asteroids within the grid dimension, valuable resources can be harvested to fuel the Aegis’s molecular furnace to build devastating weaponry. Within the nodes of the grid you will encounter allies to aid in the struggle to escape, uncover the terrible purpose of the evil Archnid race and learn why you and the rest of the crew were brought here.
* Beautifully rendered 32bit colour graphics
* 640x480 resolution
* Thumping music sound track and sound effects
* Five different weapon technology threads to find and research, only the first is available in the demo
* Five different zones to explore, only the first is available in the demo and the rest are much much bigger
* Make alliances with friendly aliens and trade technology
* Direct and protect your space station as it fights alongside you
* Create your own “garage” of unique space fighters tailored to your own specifications
* Mine the asteroids, gather raw elements, research new technologies and build new items
* Recover the missing drive components and rescue your missing crewmates before escaping “The Grid”.
* 110Mb hard disk space
* Intel Pentium II - 300MHz or equivalent minimum specification
* Hardware accelerator required, game tested with: nVidia TNT2 and GeForce series. 3Dfx voodoo 3 and above. Kyro series, ATI Rage and Radeon series. Matrox G200 or better. SiS 305 or better. Trident BladeXP or better. S3 SavagePro series.
* Needs latest OpenGL drivers
* 64Mb minimum system memory
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Comments (Add comment)
This is totally fucking awesome! It's like a shooter idea I designed in my head a few years back, but even better than I reilized. Moonpod Fucking rox!Check Ma guide soon on gamefaqs-AMM
This is the only game I have ever bought online - I just couldn't stop playing it! Big download but you just have to try it - DeltaGirl...
Price $ 24.95 / GBP £16.00
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 13990 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: 115MB disk space, PII-300 or equivalent. 3D card (see www.moonpod.com for list)
See also in Games: Action