MITCalc - Spur Gearing 1.00
[Homepage] - by: MITCalc - Download links
Click to enlarge
Geometric design and strength check of spur gearing with straight and helical toothing. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Recent changes in this New Release:
Price $ 19 /
See also in Graphic Painting and Drawing: CAD and 3D
Price $ 19 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1358 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP...)
Language: English, German