Good: The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs made of wires and rods in circular sections, loaded with a static or cyclic loading... (this pertains dynamic strength check, static strength check, DIN 2088, EN 13906 2, spiral spring, torsion spring, cylindrical spring, springs, Spring, ...)
MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22
[Home] - by: MITCalc - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about MITCalc Torsion Springs:
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs made of wires and rods in circular sections, cold formed, loaded with a static or cyclic loading. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of the optimal design of the spring with respect to strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength tests.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of the working forces of a spring with known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for known spring loading and production parameters.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and the standards EN 13906-2, and DIN 2088.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
News, new features for this Minor Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 25 / 19
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 3166 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Sys requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)
Language: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
See also in Home and Education: Geometry and Mathematic Analysis