Bopup Observer 3.1.0
[Homepage] - by: B Labs - Download links
Click to enlarge
Bopup Observer is freeware WinPopup compatible instant messenger that allows you only to receive messages and files over a LAN. It is fully compatible with standard programs such as WinPopup and net send (Messenger Service) and can also receive messages and files Bopup Messenger and Bopup Secure Messenger.
Key features include:
* Full compatibility with standard software like WinPopup, net send
* Extended messages support (URL, Internet , network addresses and emotions)
* View account information
* Ignore List
* Network Groups
* Message History
* Receiving files
* Bopup Communication Server support
Bopup Observer will be useful for network administrators, who want to allow users only to receive messages and files without an ability of sending.
Benefits of using Bopup Communication Server:
* Create and modify your own account information, that is available to other users.
* View your co-workers and other employees account information, such as full user name, title, department, contact details and additional notes.
* Receive Network Groups list from server, assigned to you by system administrator or manager.
* Receive all messages sent to you when you was offline.
* Receive news messages from server which can notify about any events, such as project discussion, meeting, lunch and etc.
Recent changes in this New Release:
See also in Internet and communication: Communications
File size: 1355 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: A LAN connection.