Bopup Secure Messenger 1.3.4 RC3
Bopup Secure Messenger is a secure instant messenger that enables you also to communicate with other users connected across the same LAN, similar to WinPopup and net send.
It introduces a new level of functionality, possibilities and security. Bopup Secure Messenger has improved user interface, emotions (smileys) support, enhanced Message History and reliable file transfer interface.
Bopup Secure Messenger has strong 128-bit encryption (CAST 128-bit/Diffie Hellmann keys) to encode all messages and transmitted files. Secure key is generated every time during sending of data that increases a security of your correspondence.
In addition to basic communication options, Bopup Secure Messenger also offers you the following:
* Encoding of all messages and files using strong 128-bit encryption
* Emotions (smileys) support
* Ignore list, which blocks messages from the users added to this list
* Quick, direct access list to the users you talk to most
* Group support for different groups within the same LAN
* Message history
* Automatic answering machine for when you are not at your PC, and a quick answers list
* My Groups, which can include computer, user names and IP addresses
* File Transfer
* Sending messages from command line interface
* Scan function. It lets display all logged users, computers and domains on the local network
You can also view advanced details about any user, computer on the network or incoming message, such as computer name, logged user name, domain name, MAC and IP addresses.
If you have Bopup Communication Server on your local network, you will receive Network Groups that are assigned to you by system administrator or manager. Also you will be able to send messages if recipient is not currently available on the network (is offline) and receive all messages that were sent to you when you was offline.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Comments (Add comment)
File size: 2740 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirement: A LAN connection.
Language: English, Russian