Email Scheduler 1.1
[Homepage] - by: MAPILab Ltd. - Download links
Click to enlarge
Email Scheduler is a convenient e-mail delivery scheduler for MS Outlook 2000/XP/2003 allowing you to send messages on given time even if you are away from computer.
One day or another you may need to send multiple messages periodically, such as:
- Periodical notifications about payment due
- Periodical sending of corporate price lists
- Meeting reminders
- Periodical account balance notifications
- Periodical sending of advertising materials
- Reminders on upcoming birthdays and holidays
Get rid of tiresome recurring operations when sending such mail by using Email Scheduler plug-in and your computer will never forget to send an important business or private message. Create the desired message layout, schedule date and time of sending as well as the interval of repeated sending, leave your machine online and your messages will be sent automatically.
Email Scheduler features:
- Integrates into MS Outlook 2000/XP/2003;
- Uses standard functionality of MS Outlook 2000/XP/2003 for operation;
- Allows sending messages to single or multiple recipients;
- Allows sending messages repeatedly with given interval;
- Sends messages given number of times (or constantly, if no time limit is set) until end of sending date;
- Allows editing messages and delivery schedule at any time.
Email Scheduler monitors the list of tasks in Microsoft Outlook. Once the task containing a keyword in subject field and one or several messages attached gets activated, the corresponding action is taken: either the message is sent to recipient or it is opened for editing. This way you can use standard settings for scheduling and repeating tasks in MS Outlook and be sure your messages will be sent on time!
Email Scheduler is a perfect tool for automating MS Outlook 2000/XP/2003 operations. We hope it becomes a reliable and convenient tool in your toolbox.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Price $ 15 /
Price $ 15 /
Get it Now!
File size: 294 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2000 or later