Mailing List Service 1.1
[Homepage] - by: MAPILab Ltd. - Download links
Click to enlarge
Add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP designed to export and import of contacts, mailing lists, emails senders and recipients to or from files, contacts and emails folders. E.g., with a few clicks you can add all senders of selected emails to address book, contacts folder or mailing list in contacts folder, or save its to file.
Using MLS you can perform the next operations by quick and easy way:
- export of contacts and mailing lists from Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP address book into a mailing list;
- export of sender/recipient addresses from incoming/outgoing message folders into a mailing list;
- import of mailing lists into Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP address book in a form of contacts or mailing list;
- import of sender/recipient addresses from incoming/outgoing message folders into Microsoft Outlook address book;
- deleting of sender/recipient addresses highlighted in incoming/outgoing message folders from Microsoft Outlook address book.
Input and output file format is similar for many software products working with mailing lists.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Price $ 24 /
Price $ 24 /
Get it Now!
File size: 383 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP or later