POPcon PRO 3.50
[Homepage] - by: Christensen Software - Download
Click to enlarge
POPcon PRO connects MS Exchange Server(tm) to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
* Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail from multi-drop POP3 mailboxes to multiple MS Exchange(TM) users according to address the mail was sent to.
* Scans incomming Emails for SPAM against public internet spam blacklists and reroutes or deletes spam emails.
* Scans incomming emails with built-in antivirus engine and reroutes or deletes infected emails.
* Installs as a service - no need for a user to log in.
* Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server(TM) - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
* Polls multiple POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and distributes mail to your MS Exchange(TM) mail server.
* Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
* Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 129.00 / 129.00
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 6273 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
System requirements: 64MB, 200MHz
Language: English, German
See also in Internet and communication: Email Utilities and Mailing lists