Redirect for Outlook 1.3
[Homepage] - by: MAPILab Ltd. - Download links
Click to enlarge
Redirect for Outlook will provide you with the opportunity to redirect messages instead of forwarding them.
Standard Microsoft Outlook features only offer the possibility to forward a message, which is not always convenient for a number of reasons:
- the forwarding mode is selected deep in the program settings, and its frequent switching is very difficult;
- whatever forwarding mode is selected, a person who has forwarded a message will be shown in the Sender field, not sender of the initial message, so message sorting rules used by the recipient as well as search will work improperly;
- in the forwarding mode when the message being forwarded is inserted as a quotation, its Internet headings are lost and double quotation may occur when answering such message;
- in both modes, there is no possibility to reply to a message by hitting only one button, one has to copy initial sender's address from the message body, which may result in occasional mistakes;
- in both modes, forwarding of an already sent message currently in the Outgoing folder is very difficult.
Redirect for Outlook solve all these problems, as it provide you with the opportunity to redirect messages instead of forwarding them: one more button, Redirect, will appear on the toolbar near the Reply and Forward buttons. Recipient of the redirected message will see it just as you saw it when it was delivered to you. Internet headings will be kept, sender will remain the same, formatting will also remain intact. The only thing you will have to do to reply to a message is just to click the Reply button. If you often redirect messages to one and the same address, you can enter it in the RFO settings, and it will be inserted automatically.
Add-in should be installed on both sender's and recipient's sides. When you press Redirect menu, a new message, fully identical to original one, is created. Original message headers are sent as an attachment of redirected message.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Price $ 24 /
See also in Internet and communication: Email Utilities and Mailing lists
Price $ 24 /
Get it Now!
File size: 391 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2000 or later