Spamihilator works between your Email-Client-Software and the Internet and examines every incoming eMail. Useless spam mails (Junk) will be filtered out. This process works completely in the background.
The new Learning Filter (Bayesian Filter) uses the rules of Thomas Bayes (english mathematician, 18th century) and calculates a certain Spam-Probability for every eMail. You can train this filter! So it will know your messages even better than you and continuously increase the recognition rate.
In addition Spamihilator uses a Word-Filter, that searches messages for known keywords.
The program runs with almost every Email-Software, such as Outlook 2000/XP/Express, Eudora, Pegasus Mail, Phoenix Mail, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape, etc...
And the best: Spamihilator is absolutely free!
The program has been released under the GNU General Public License, that means everyone can download it for free! Even the source code (C++) is available.
- Learning Filter ("Bayesian Filter") - Recognition Rate: more than 95%
- Intelligent recognition of spam mails using keywords
- List of friends, who will never be scanned for spam, and a list of blocked senders
- Recycle bin, that contains all filtered messages (of course filtered mails can be restored)
- Multiple users
- Easy and quick installation with a setup wizard
- Automatic search the Internet for new program versions
- Several languages (English, German, Spanish, Danish, Portuguese, French...)
- Detailed online help
Recent changes in this New Release:
- import of senders from comma separated text files - import of senders from Outlook Express Blocked Senders List - export/import settings feature - more detailed recycle bin - log files - improved memory consumption (Spamihilator now needs less than
Price $ 0
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 0
File size: 663 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP
Language: English, German