Good: - It draws a diagrams from your txt-data files - It scales your diagrams automatically or manually - You can open as much txt-files as you need simultaneously - Columns in the txt-files can be divided... (this pertains Spline, Interpolation, Fast Fourier Transform, real time, Graphics, Diagram, Graph, ...)
[Home] - by: Valeri Vlassov - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about VIGraph:
- It draws a diagrams from your txt-data files.
- It scales your diagrams automatically or manually.
- Simply make a txt or csv (ASCII) file like that:
Date; Open; High; Low; Close
4/14/2005; 10403.71; 10457.06; 10248.23; 10278.75
4/15/2005; 10276.61; 10311.26; 10059.36; 10087.51
4/18/2005; 10088.54; 10183.50; 9961.52; 10071.25
4/19/2005; 10071.55; 10220.21; 10021.08; 10127.41
4/20/2005; 10131.18; 10232.34; 9978.74; 10012.36
Run VIGraph and open that file. You will get a diagram with 4 colored lines (for Open; High; Low; Close). The header of diagramm will be "Dow Jones" and the horizontal axe below will be "Date".
- You can open as much txt-files as you need simultaneously.
- Columns in the txt-files can be divided by commas, tabulators or semicolons.
- Call a parameters dialog and define what to show in diagram..
News, new features for this Major Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 17 / 12
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 4681 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win7 x32, Win98, WinVista, WinXP
See also in Multimedia and Productivity: Presentation tools