Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 2.10
[Homepage] - by: ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG - Download links
Click to enlarge
Has it ever happened to you? You have a movie on your hard drive and want to send a copy to a friend or relative - but it won't fit on a CD! And maybe you also want to play that CD with your Home DVD-Player, but the movie has an incompatible format? Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 is an easy solution for this problem.
Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 is the ideal solution for:
- Movies that you want to watch with your DVD-Player or your PDA/Handheld PC
- Movies that don't fit on one CD
- Movie trailers
- Recordings of TV series
- Holiday movies made with your digital camcorder
- Archiving recordings from your surveillance camera
- And much more...
* Convert and compress your existing movie files into a selection of formats that can be played on PDAs and/or Handhelds!
* Formats for home DVD players are also available!
* Burn your movie files to CDs (supports Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs and normal file CDs)!
* Let the program automatically split your movies to multiple CDs if they are too big!
* Supports XVid/DivX AVIs, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, QuickTime, WMV, Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs!
* Convert/shrink unencrypted VOB files into smaller high-quality formats!
NEW in version V2.10 of Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2:
* Files on DivX CDs are now automatically numbered so that DVD Players will keep the original order
* Enhanced support for the conversion of VOB files
* When converting files with multiple audio tracks the user can now select the one he/she wants
* Automatically split movies in AVI format when they reach a size of 1 GB. This prevents playback problems with some media players
* Lots of improvements under the hood
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 49,99 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 5186 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: 64 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 5 MB (minimum).
See also in Multimedia and Productivity: Video Editors and Authoring