NoteMagic Lite 220.127.116.11
[Homepage] - by: JSoft Consulting - Download
Click to enlarge
Ever wonder why such a wimpy text editor shipped with Windows? Why Notepad has no features? How do you
spell check a text document? How do you open more than 1 text file at a time? How do you open large text files?
Well, wonder no more and download NoteMagic Lite, integrated text management for Windows, with more features
than some word processors.
Some NoteMagic Features
-Drag any file from File Manager, Explorer, WinZip, etc.and drop it into NoteMagic to edit it. Files can be dragged
and dropped into any open workspace or into the minimized icon.
- Open any text file file, edit it, then send it to whomever you wish as an email by clicking on the Send As Email
button. Sent emails are BCC'd back to you so you have a record of what you sent and to whom in your default
- Text and .rtf (Rich Text Format) files can be imported into any open workspace and are placed in the open file at
the cursor position. When .rtf files are imported they are converted to text files.
- Open text files larger than 32k. Actually you can open them up to 8 MB.
- Spell check your favorite text files with the built-in American English spell checker. Then, when you're ready to
write that masterpiece in a language other than English, visit our web-site to download British, Spanish, Italian,
Dutch, German, French, or Moby English dictionaries that seamlessly integrate into NoteMagic. The spell checker
also includes an English medical and legal dictionary.
- Automatically keeps track of the last eight text files opened. Reopen a text file with the click of a mouse button.
This can be turned on or off in Options.
- Favorite Files. Set a list of the text files you open all the time. That's where I keep my web-pages. This can be
turned on or off in Options.
- Insert any ASCII characters into a text document that the current chosen font supports. This allows for nternational
characters to be used and stored in your text files.- Note
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
User's Reviews, Comments (Add comment)
File size: 4333 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate
System requirements: Windows
See also in Multimedia and Productivity: Wordprocessing, Desk Top Publishing, text editing