MSCCrypto for Windows 2.0.1
[Home] - by: Miraplacid - Download
Some words about MSCCrypto for Windows:
MSCCrypto is COM component for Active Server Pages and stand-alone applications. It includes collection of the best encryption and hashing algorithms:
- RSA public key algorithm (512/1024/2048 bits key size)
- AES symmetric block algorithm (128/192/256 bits key size)
- Blowfish symmetric block algorithm (64 to 448 bits key size)
- Cast5 (Cast 128) symmetric block algorithm (128 bits key size)
- TripleDES symmetric block algorithm (192 bits key size)
- Twofish symmetric block algorithm (128/192/256 bits key size)
- MD5 hash (128 bits hash)
- SHA1 hash (160 bits hash)
- Ripemd hash (160 bits hash)
- 32-bit CRC checksum algorithm
- 24-bit CRC checksum algorithm
Additionally, MSCCrypto 2.0 includes PGP/OpenPGP - compatible component, MSCCyrptoPGP.
It allows you to exchange symmetrically encrypted information between MSCCrypto and various cryptographic applications in binary and armored (text) form.
With MSCCrypto, you can keep sensitive or private information of your customers safe and undisclosed.
All algoritms are exact implementations of respective standards.
Miraplacid Crypto Component core is proprietary Miraplacid Crypto Library. It is not an object wrapper around the Microsoft CryptoAPI.
News, new features for this Minor Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 129.00 / 0
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 956 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Sys requirements: Windows + IIS version 4.0 or above
See also in Software Development: ActiveX