Good: The Datastead RTSP DirectShow Source Filter SDK lets develop applications to capture RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS, Shoutcast sources, decodes the streams and exposes the audio and video pins, ... (this pertains Shoutcast, IP camera, Streaming, FLASH, DirectShow, H264, RTMP, RTSP, ...)
RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter 4.6.10
[Home] - by: DATASTEAD Sarl - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter:
The Datastead RTSP DirectShow Source Filter SDK lets develop applications to capture and decode audio and video from streaming sources, exposes the uncompressed audio and video pins, and save at the same time the streams to a file without transcoding.
The filter can:
- receive streaming sources in RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS, Shoutcast protocols,
- connect asynchronously to the URL, without blocking the main thread,
- expose the uncompressed video and/or audio output pins,
- apply text overlays,
- control the brightness, hue, saturation,
- record at the same time the video streams in their RTSP format without transcoding, directly to a file (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, or MKV), with or without audio,
- generate new files on the fly without loosing frames and without stopping/restarting the graph.
The filter includes internally the required multiplexers (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI and MKV mux) but does not (re-)encode in H264, it saves directly the native H264 frames to the recording file.
If the audio recording is enabled the audio stream is encoded to PCM, MP3 or AAC, depending on the recording format.
The filter can be invoked:
1) either directly by writing a DirectShow application with:
. the DirectShow SDK (Microsoft),
. DirectShow.NET (SourceForge)
. DSPack (Delphi).
The sample code for each SDK is included in the package.
2) either directly from the TVideoGrabber SDK, in this case TVideoGrabber builds DirectShow filter and only 2 or 3 lines of code are required to start the preview or recording, e.g.:
VideoGrabber.SetAuthentication (at_IPCamera, "root", "admin")
Our license is a commercial, per developer license (royalty-free, whatever the number of PC on which your application using the filter is installed).
News, new features for this Major Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 950 /
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 55710 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8
Sys requirements: DirectX
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries CPlusPlus