Good: The Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases. Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (... (this pertains mysql, identity, table, oracle, firebird, compare, comparer, mssql, interbase, database, ...)
Database Comparer VCL 6.4.908.0
[Home] - by: CleverComponents - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about Database Comparer VCL:
The Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases.
Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase, Postgre SQL. This list is constantly updated and support for other databases will be added soon.
Most popular database engines such as ADO and BDE are supported directly. Database specific libraries such as IBX, FIB, IBO, ZEOS, AnyDAC etc are supported as well.
The library includes more than 25 components for Database development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Features at a glance:
- Can compare database with database, database with SQL/DDL script and SQL/DDL script with SQL/DDL script.
- Can compare and synchronize data between two database tables.
- Extracting the database metadata.
- You can optionally select which objects (domains, tables, procedures, triggers etc.) should be compared.
- Royalty free licensing. Free and unlimited email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi, C++Builder and Visual Basic demo codes.
The Database Comparer VCL library comes with full sources (demo versions does not have sources), detailed help and demo projects.
News, new features for this New Release:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 340 /
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 1569 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Sys requirements: Delphi 5..7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010; CBuilder 5, 6, 2006, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, Seattle, Berlin
Language: English, Russian
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries Delphi