Good: Financial Charting Component (standard edition) is written in 100 percent C sharp with cutting edge .NET technology. In addition to its striking visual effects, it has a variety of features including ... (this pertains charting software, point and figure, stocks, indicators, charting, technical analysis, KAGI, Stochastic Oscillator, MACD, Point and Figure Charts, ...)
Financial Charting Component 1.0.0
[Home] - by: Numeral Technology LLC - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about Financial Charting Component:
The Financial Charting Component is a specifically designed, high end stock charting component. Its great features include:
1. Written in 100 percent Visual C Sharp (CLS Compliant)
2. Integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 and 2005
3. Friendly usability and interactivity
4. Point and Figure exposed as API
5. FCC runs faster.
6. Striking visual effects
7. Property grid logically and tightly grouped
8. Pan and zoom in/out charting features
9. Many graphic shapes API for you to built interactive stock charting software
9. Candlestick, Kagi, Renko, Three Line Break (TLB), and more
10. Various kinds of popular moving averages such as HMA,EMA, MACD and more.
11. Data binding to CSV, XML, Array, Dataset. No matter which data provider you can use FCC to draw charts.
12. Capacity of processing a large volume of data (up to 100 years)
13. Mathematical and financial engines
14. Tutorials and detailed user guide and programmer reference will help you to use FCC quickly.
With a basic knowledge of VB dot net and C Sharp, users can easily build their own stock charting applications and trading systems using its mathematical and financial engines. Over 30 tutorials have been built to help users pick up the tools in a fast and easy way. Risk free 30 days trial, demos, and tutorials are available.
News, new features for this New Release:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 349.99 /
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 4341 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003
Sys requirements: .NET framework 2.0
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries VB