Good: DigiSigner is a tiny PDF viewer tool to digitally sign PDF documents and verify signatures. With DigiSigner you can easily create invisible and professionally looking visible signatures. DigiSigner sh... (this pertains smartcard, X 509, certificate, pdf reader, pdf signer, pdf viewer, create digital signature, sign pdf, ...)
[Home] - by: DigiSigner Software - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about DigiSigner:
DigiSigner is a simple PDF viewer tool with focus on creating digital and e-signatures in PDF documents.
DigiSigner main features:
- DigiSigner is a PDF viewer so you can always open and inspect the document you are going to sign.
- DigiSigner produces completely Adobe Reader compliant digital signatures, which can be verified in Adobe Reader and vice versa.
- Certificate generation is also supported in DigiSigner.
- Place the signature wherever you want in the document using your mouse.
- Create invisible and professionally looking visible signatures with DigiSigner.
- DigiSigner shows and verifies existing digital signatures in the document. You can also verify them just by clicking on them.
- Your certificates can be easily added or removed and DigiSigner always memorizes all the changes you made.
- DigiSigner lets you quickly open PDF documents using right-click mouse menu.
- You can simultaneously open and sign as many PDFs as you want.
- There are versions for Mac and Linux.
DigiSigner is perfect tiny tool to view and digitally sign your PDF invoices or business contracts.
News, new features for this Minor Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Download size: 8612 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Sys requirements: Java Runtime Environment
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
See also in Software Development: Miscellaneous