Network Assistant 3.1
[Homepage] - by: Gracebyte Software - Download links
Click to enlarge
Network Assistant is a real-time communication utility for the office environment, including channels-based chat, shared whiteboard and instant messaging. It is intended to be used in small office or home office (SOHO) local networks. Network Assistant does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server and supports IP Multicast technology that allows traffic-friendly group messages. Key features:
- Channels-based chat. There are four types of chat channels: general, announcer, password protected and private (person-to-person). Channels help to support discussions on different subjects.
- Shared whiteboard. You and your friends can draw on shared whiteboard. Using the whiteboard, you can explain concepts by diagramming information, using a sketch, or displaying graphics.
- Instant messaging. Network Assistant supports its own instant messages and WinPopup/Messenger messages as well.
- File transfers. You can easily send and receive files. You can even resume file transfers.
- Remote processes control. You can view processes on a remote computer and create/terminate remote processes.
- Remote screenshots. You can view screenshots of a remote screen.
- Remote clipboard viewing. You can view the text content of a remote Window clipboard as well.
- Computer usage statistics tracking. Network Assistant tracks usage of computer when it is online. You can view usage statistics of your own and remote computer as well.
- Remote alerts. You can define alerts on some remote events for a particular remote computer and specify different actions for them.
Network Assistant is simple, efficient and may be used instead of old good WinPopup (however, Nassi can work with WinPopup well too). Network Assistant introduces a highly stylized aesthetic interface. Strong built-in security allows you to keep your private information in safety.
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Price $ 25 /
Price $ 25 /
Get it Now!
File size: 1122 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian