Good: Monitor hosts, FTP, web, database servers, files, folders, free space, switches and UPS via SNMP with this network mapping and monitoring program. This network mapping NMS can discover and draw your L... (this pertains lanstate, computer, remote, scanner, host, monitoring, monitor, mapping, diagram, network, ...)
10-Strike LANState 7.6
[Home] - by: 10-Strike Software - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about 10-Strike LANState:
Monitor network hosts and services on a visual map. Get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, and be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network diagram and watch your network state in a visual form in the real time.
The program includes a number of features for administrators such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace routing, obtaining information on remote computers, creating reports, etc. LANState does not require installing any client software on remote computers on your network.
1. Modeling a local area network diagram in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map with images.
2. Monitoring hosts (ICMP ping and connecting to TCP port are supported as well as 40 other checks and network protocols).
3. Monitoring usage of your shares by other users of the network.
4. Monitoring load of your network card (incoming/outgoing traffic).
5. Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
6. Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
7. Notifying on events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, SMS, etc.
8. Performing actions on devices via the configurable map context menu.
9. ICMP, TCP/IP, DNS, ARP, MAC, SNMP, WMI, Syslog monitoring, etc.
News, new features for this Minor Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 149.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 9187 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012
Sys requirements: Network (NetBios, ICMP, TCP, UDP must be enabled in your firewall)
Language: English, Spanish
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Network