Good: We know the challenges you face, because we're network engineers and system administrators just like you. We know what it takes to manage complex, evolving networks and data centers. In fact, we poole... (this pertains it monitoring, network management, snmp, syslog, it management, datacenter, virtualization, network discovery, network mapping, network monitoring, ...)
Orion Network Performance Monitor 10.1
[Homepage] - by: SolarWinds - Download
Click to enlarge
Network Performance Monitoring Highlights:
Comprehensive Network Management & Data Center Monitoring
- Monitors and analyzes real-time, in-depth, network performance statistics for routers, switches, wireless access points, servers, and any other SNMP-enabled devices
- Monitors VMware servers and automatically tracks VM performance through vCenter
- Monitors virtualized Cisco Nexus 1000V switches with the same ease as physical servers
- Monitors VSAN and Fibre Channel performance issues with real-time, threshold-based alerting and reports that show VSAN health NEW in v10.1!
- Simplifies the management of your Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) components by providing a single unified view of your data center network health NEW in v10.1!
Intelligent Network Alerting
- Allows you to quickly view the status of your core IT services and data center through refined alerting that dynamically groups related systems and devices NEW in v10.1!
- Delivers alerts on real issues by enabling advanced network alerting dependencies for correlated events, sustained conditions, and complex combinations of device states NEW in v10.1!
Automated Network Discovery
- Periodically scans your network for changes, prompts you to monitor new devices, provides drag-and-drop update capabilities for your network maps, and automatically displays connections between devices
Dynamic Network Mapping
Displays your network pictorially and enables you to visually track performance statistics in real time via dynamic network maps
Simplified Network Troubleshooting
- Enables quick and easily troubleshooting of network issues with SolarWinds LUCID (Logical, Usable, Customizable, Interactive, Drill-down) Interface
- Supports drill down on a device-by-device basis and display of detailed system information on your network device, server, virtual machine, or virtual or fibre channel switch
Recent changes in this Major Update:
User's Reviews, Comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 2475.00 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 276016 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Sys requirements: Dual Processor - 3 GHz, 3 GB RAM, 20 GB HD, IIS, .Net Framework 3.5 or later, SQL Server '05 or '08
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Network