Good: This utility is used to show the names and logon times of users on the entire NT domain, and more ...... (this pertains ...)
[Homepage] - by: ALXsoftware - Download
Click to enlarge
All NT network administrators need to know who is logged in to all the workstations around the entire domain. Netwatch utility, which comes in the NT resource kit, can only show users connected to server, but not the local ones.
- LogonWatcher can show any type of user logged on workstation - local or remote or logged-in to terminal server. And it will not only show them in single-lined list as Netwatch do - you can also group your network to as much as 10 groups of computers to watch. This grouping can be done by the way you prefer - by Departments, Classrooms, Floors or even Alphabetically ...
Up to 50 computers in one group - 500 computers in network. If you have more, just tell me ...
- If you have some computers that you need to monitor better or have an annoying person - fill the list of Alarms and you will be informed when somebody logged on a watched computer(s) or watched person(s) logged anywere in the network.
- Searching in all of computers from the list is done in a second.
- Take snapshots of network usage by users - one group, all groups or selected groups, automatically once per ... You can even select time interval and destination folder for saving.
- Multi-threaded working - 10 threads of looking (loop or not) and additional threads for searching and other tasks.
- Remote Shutdown, Restart or Logoff (with ChatKiller service)
- Remote Active Windows Title show - you can know what user is doing right now
- TCP/IP ping for faster determine live hosts.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
User's Reviews, Comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 49 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1684 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
Sys requirements: Windows NT 4/2000/XP
Language: English, French, Russian
See also in Utilities and Hardware: Spy and Monitoring