Good: - you can open and hold a lot of Internet Sites together; - you can select a texts from any Internet Pages and save it to a realy MS Access Database as your Notes; - every Note has a Date, Theme, In... (this pertains MS Access, Database, Notes, Browser, Internet, ...)
[Home] - by: Valeri Vlassov - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about VIWeb:
- you can open and hold a lot of Internet Sites together;
- you can select a texts from any Internet Pages and save it to a realy MS Access Database as your Notes;
- every Note has a Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment and Text fields;
- you can find all Notes in the Database by a part of phrase.
- you can add a "Theme" for every Note and than group the Notes by that Theme;
- you can see your Notes as a Table and sort them by Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment or Text;
- no limits for a size of selected texts and a size of your Comments;
- no limits for amount of your Notes (million and more)
- simply and friendly user interface;
How to use it:
- Use a Favorite Menu or Address Line for open an Internet Site in a current Window.
- Press a "New" button (or Menu File/New) to open a new Window.
- Use Menu Window/Tile to place all opened Windows tiled.
Notes and Database:
- Select a text on a Webpage and copy it to Clippboard (Menu Edit/Copy).
- Press "Save copied Text to a Database" button.
- In an "Adding a new Note" Dialog enter a new Theme or choose the earlier entered theme for that Text.
- Enter a Comment for that Text if you need.
- Press "Save Record" button.
- The new Record with a Fields "Date", "Theme", "Comment" and "Text" will be added to a Database.
News, new features for this New Release:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 14 / 9
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 4671 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Business
See also in Web: Browsers and Plug-ins