Want a better software to manage your Web site more quickly and efficently? Click here, and start saving time today!
Create both Websites and CD DVD product catalogs with a single professional tool:
(BELOW!) FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR: Active GIF Creator 2.23
With WSoft Lab Active GIF Creator you can create fabulous animated GIF images (banners, buttons, and other graphics) for the Web. You can even make movies with pictures created by internal image editor or any image editing program (Windows Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others). Active GIF Creator can optimize GIF to make it smaller. Import /export to other graphical formats, batch mode and other tools will make you work easier.
(description, more information, click here - Powerfull tool for animated GIF creation)
File size: 4102 Kb
Free Download link 1:Click here to start the download for Active GIF Creator (then choose Save)
WARNING: While we do our best to screen each file reviewed on CuteApps, we always suggest to scan the files with an antivirus before installing them (better safe than sorry).
Also, the download link was working at the time of the inclusion in this archive and when we did the last test; it is provided by the software house and sometimes can be -temporarily- offline or so.
Please contact us with the contact form to report difficulties, strange behaviors or persistent problems, and quote the program name or the number 1821 .
Click here to Buy Now!
With WSoft Lab Active GIF Creator you can create fabulous animated GIF images (banners, buttons, and other graphics) for the Web. You can even make movies with pictures created by internal image editor or any image editing program.(Powerfull tool for animated GIF creation)
This is the download page for Active GIF Creator - With WSoft Lab Active GIF Creator you can create fabulous animated GIF images for the Web. Program features:
- makes animated GIF-files from set of BMP, JPEG, ICO, PCX, Adobe Photoshop PSD files, and Windows Metafiles;
- edits images using internal image editor;
- imports frames from other GIF-files;
- duplicates, merges, crops, resizes, rotates and flips frames;
- defines GIF-files global parameters: logical screen size, background color index, number of loops in animation;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacement, delay, title and value "how to remove" for each separate image;
- adds and removes text commentaries;
- edits color palettes;
- optimizes size of GIF-files;
- shows GIF size and download time for different speeds of modems;
- saves images of GIF-file as a set of BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or TGA files;
- exports and imports AVI files;
- exports and imports ANI files (animated cursors);
- exports and imports bitmap strips;
- creates 3D button images;
- creates maps for tag <MAP> in HTML;
- creates GIF-files from command line in batch mode;
- supports localization tools for different languages.
Search with Google: