Want a better software to manage your Web site more quickly and efficently? Click here, and start saving time today!
Create both Websites and CD DVD product catalogs with a single professional tool:
(BELOW!) FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR: Atlas Subtitler 22.214.171.124
Atlas Subtitler makes it very easy to download subtitles in any language for a whole series of videos. It supports Drag&Drop and can even shift (synchronize) subtitles in a part of the film. It can also adjust to unequal speeds. It can prepare them for a player and copy/move them there too. Because subtitles are downloaded from multiple servers you will nearly always find something in your language. It's your control center for subtitles.
(description, more information, click here - Download subtitles in any language for your videos)
File size: 4385 Kb
Free Download link 1:Click here to start the download for Atlas Subtitler (then choose Save)
Free Download link 2:
http://www.atlas-informatik.ch/subtitler/downloads/Atlas Subtitler Setup.7z
WARNING: While we do our best to screen each file reviewed on CuteApps, we always suggest to scan the files with an antivirus before installing them (better safe than sorry).
Also, the download link was working at the time of the inclusion in this archive and when we did the last test; it is provided by the software house and sometimes can be -temporarily- offline or so.
Please contact us with the contact form to report difficulties, strange behaviors or persistent problems, and quote the program name or the number 20775 .
Click here to Buy Now!
Atlas Subtitler makes it very easy to download subtitles in any language for a whole series of videos. It supports Drag&Drop and can shift (sync) subtitles in a part of the film. It can also adjust to unequal speeds and prepare them for a player.(Download subtitles in any language for your videos)
This is the download page for Atlas Subtitler - Atlas Subtitler makes it very easy to download subtitles in any language for a whole series of videos.
- Usable for any device and OS
- Drag & Drop of files or entire folders
- Highly sophisticated algorithm to extract the video title
- Processing of multiple videos at once
- Querying of multiple servers for subtitles at once
- Automatic or manual selection process to find the most valuable file
- Shifting of the timings (synchronization) in a part or the whole video
- Preparation of subtitle files to make them play optimally on the player
- Automatic or manual character sets used in the subtitles
- Support for about 70 languages (updatable)
- Support for up to 4 subtitle languages, in a priority order
- Support for devices that can only handle the main srt file (eg. Dreambox, VU+)
- Single click backup operation of existing subtitle files
- Playing videos with one click
- Scanning of videos for defects and display of lost timespan
- Copying of videos and subtitles or whole folders somewhere else having a last used directory list (history). Background processing with selectable priority and finishing options. Special possibilities in the case of an overwrite.
- Moving much the same but space is preserved by deleting a file immediately after copying.
- Display of info files that are laying beside the video by a click
- Opening of a new Explorer window directly which highlights the video or directory
- Opening subtitle files for editing with a single click
- Dialogs which are sizeable and moveable and still keep their bounds. All input is remembered even if the application is closed.
- Extended error handling throughout the whole application (the file systems and web are kind of unpredictable).
- Extended testing for several different configurations
- Can be called from command line
- Supports SubRip (*.srt) and MicroDVD format (*.sub)
- Automatic program update system
- Bug sending system
- Tooltips and context sensitive help
Search with Google: