Want a better software to manage your Web site more quickly and efficently? Click here, and start saving time today!
Create both Websites and CD DVD product catalogs with a single professional tool:
(BELOW!) FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR: paxScript.NET 2.6
The component implements C# and VB.NET interpreter written in C# which is possible toto embed into your WinForms or ASP.NET application so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
(description, more information, click here - The component implements C# and VB.NET interpreter written in C#)
File size: 418 Kb
Free Download link 1:Click here to start the download for paxScript.NET (then choose Save)
WARNING: While we do our best to screen each file reviewed on CuteApps, we always suggest to scan the files with an antivirus before installing them (better safe than sorry).
Also, the download link was working at the time of the inclusion in this archive and when we did the last test; it is provided by the software house and sometimes can be -temporarily- offline or so.
Please contact us with the contact form to report difficulties, strange behaviors or persistent problems, and quote the program name or the number 14713 .
Click here to Buy Now!
The component implements C# and VB.NET interpreter written in C# which is possible toto embed into your WinForms or ASP.NET application so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.(The component implements C# and VB.NET interpreter written in C#)
This is the download page for paxScript.NET -
The Microsoft NET version of paxScript (paxScript.NET) includes interpreter of C# and VB.NET languages.
It will be extended with Delphi.NET interpreter in the future releases.
The key features of paxScript.NET are:
- paxScript.NET is written in C#. Source code of paxScript.NET is CLS compilant.
- You can integrate paxScript.NET with your smart device project written in MS Visual Studio 2003.
- paxScript.NET compiles programs into byte-code. It does not use CodeDOM and it does not generate a
dynamic assembly. (paxScript.NET will generate MSIL and executable files as an option in the future
- Separate compilation of modules is allowed. You can combine source code modules and compiled
(binary) modules in your paxScript.NET project.
- Cross-language scripting is allowed. You can combine modules written in C# and VB.NET in your
paxScript.NET script project.
- C# interpreter (paxCSharp) is based on the ECMA-334 standard. It supports all C# language features
with exception for the unsafe code and attributes. (It will support full C# 2.0 standard in the
- paxCSharp extends standard of C# language with extra features which simplify the use of C#
for scripting needs.
- paxScript.NET is implemented as a .NET component (paxscript-net.dll) which can be used with
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Delphi 8, Delphi 2005 and C# Builder.
The component allows you to embed paxScript.NET interpreter in your WinForms or ASP.NET application
so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
- Any classes, structures, enumerations, arrays, delegates, events and interfaces of host
application can be used in a script.
- Method Invoke of PaxScripter class allows you to call script-defined methods from host application.
- Debug capabilities: breakpoints, call stack, watch/evaluate, trace into, step over etc.
Search with Google: