Want a better software to manage your Web site more quickly and efficently? Click here, and start saving time today!
Create both Websites and CD DVD product catalogs with a single professional tool:
(BELOW!) FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR: MySQL Data Access Components for Rad Studio XE2 7.2
MyDAC is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to MySQL from Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. MyDAC includes full support for all MySQL data types and features, including support for locking, SET and ENUM types. Main advantages include direct access to MySQL data, Local Failover support, optimized code base, and advanced design-time integration.
(description, more information, click here - Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus component library for fast direct access to MySQL)
File size: 7633 Kb
Free Download link 1:Click here to start the download for MySQL Data Access Components for Rad Studio XE2 (then choose Save)
Free Download link 2:
WARNING: While we do our best to screen each file reviewed on CuteApps, we always suggest to scan the files with an antivirus before installing them (better safe than sorry).
Also, the download link was working at the time of the inclusion in this archive and when we did the last test; it is provided by the software house and sometimes can be -temporarily- offline or so.
Please contact us with the contact form to report difficulties, strange behaviors or persistent problems, and quote the program name or the number 17304 .
Click here to Buy Now!
MyDAC is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to MySQL from Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.(Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus component library for fast direct access to MySQL)
This is the download page for MySQL Data Access Components for Rad Studio XE2 - MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) is a library of components that provides direct access to MySQL database servers for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2/XE/2010, Embarcadero Delphi XE2/XE/2010, Embarcadero C++Builder XE2/XE/2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, CodeGear Delphi 2009/2007, CodeGear C++Builder 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Borland Delphi 2006/2005, Borland C++Builder 2006, Turbo Delphi, Turbo C++, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 0.9.30.2 and Free Pascal 2.4.4.
MyDAC can connect directly to a MySQL server or work through the MySQL client library. The MyDAC library is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner MySQL database applications.
MyDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich MySQL connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine for direct access to MySQL
- Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers
- 64-bit Windows support
- MacOS and iOS are supported
- VCL/LCL and FireMonkey compatible
- In Direct mode does not require MySQL client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support for the latest versions of MySQL and support for all MySQL data types
-Custom MySQL data types to Delphi field types mapping
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly re-executing certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Supports many MySQL specific features, such as locking, SET and ENUM types
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TMyScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
Search with Google: