[Homepage] - by: NetCom - Download
Click to enlarge
NetCom is a software for system administrators, IT-professionals and advanced users. With NetCom you can give full control over local area network (LAN) and over INTERNET connections.
NetCom introduces easy-to-use packets-level filtering and managment software and improved remote management features and remote scripting. NetCom is an extensible firewall, traffic controller, QoS, Bandwidth, Bridging, Redirection, NAT and statistics software for the Microsoft Windows NT, XP, 2000 and 2003 operating system. NetCom provides firewall that helps protect network resources from viruses and hackers. NetCom provides a unified management console that simplifies security and access management. You can configure access rules to apply to all traffic, to a specific set of protocol definitions, or to all traffic except selected protocols.
- support for remote scripting (with Microsoft Active Scripting) and provide useful remote administration console;
- support set of protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP...). You can create any rules, based on this protocols;
- support MAC-level (ETHERNET-frames) handling;
- support incoming and outgoing traffic counting. You can create any rules based on this counters;
- support TCP and UDP ports handling;
- support IP addresses handling;
- support TIME-based handling (rule evaluates to TRUE only at specified time);
- automatic counters reset with specified interval (every N hours, N days, N weeks, N month, N years);
- event-based actions executions (every rule can execute many specified scripts or programs, for example for writing counters to database or XML-file). This actions can be executed before counters will be resetted or with specified interval;
- also NetCom have many other features. For more information you can go to download section and download CHM-help file from NetCom...
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 49.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1891 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
System requirements: Service: NT-based OS, Console: Any Microsoft Windows
See also in Internet and communication: Server applications