Net Time Server & Client 188.8.131.527
[Homepage] - by: Han-soft Software - Download
Click to enlarge
The time synchronization application allows you to synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in your LAN using various time server types commonly available on TCP/IP networks, such as the Internet or LAN, And multiple time protocols are supported.
As client, the protocol currently supported are Time protocols(RFC868), and Simple Network Time protocols(SNTP-RFC2030). It can be configured to full Time protocols(RFC868) or SNTP protocols(RFC2030) compliance, including client support of broadcast, and multicast modes.
As time server, Net Time Server & Client will itself provide time services to other computers using Simple Network Time protocols(SNTP-RFC2030) or Time Protocols(RFC868). It can be configured to full Time protocols(RFC868) or SNTP protocols(RFC2030) compliance, including server support of unicast and multicast modes. You can synchronize your Windows, Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, etc. system clocks via SNTP protocol, too.
Net Time Server & Client normally runs as a standard 32-bit Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003 application. In Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 system, the Net Time Server & Client can work as a service.
1. Synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in LAN using various time server types commonly available on TCP/IP networks, such as the Internet or LAN with manual and periodical operating modes.
2. Multiple time protocols are supported, include SNTP(RFC-2030), Time(RFC-868).
3. Net Time is able to work as a time server so you can synchronize any computer's clock in your LAN to your PC.
4. You can synchronize the Windows, Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, etc. system clock in your LAN to your PC.
5. It can work on unicast and multicast modes.
6. It can work as a Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 service.
7. Automatic Dial-Up Networking connection.
8. Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
9. System tray popup menu for easy access to main functions.
Recent changes in this Major Update:
Comments (Add comment)
Price $ 12.99 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 1014 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003
System requirements: 32MB RAM
Language: English, Arabic, ChineseSimplified, French, German, Italian, Other, Spanish
See also in Internet and communication: Server applications