Good: Delphi/C++ Builder - VCL and FireMonkey/FMX Visual instruments - Contains Angular Gauge, Linear Gauge, Analog Clock, Thermometer, 7, 9, 14, 16 Segment Digital Gauges, Segment Digital Clock, Segment In... (this pertains Spectrum, 16 Segment, 14 Segment, 7 Segment, Segment Display, Segment Indicator, Clock, Progress Bar, Thermometer, Gauge, ...)
InstrumentLab VCL 7.0
[Home] - by: Mitov Software - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about InstrumentLab VCL:
Delphi and C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) GDI+ rendered Visual Instruments.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress Bar.
- Thermometer Gauge.
- Angular Gauge.
- Linear Gauge.
- Analog Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Text.
- Spectrum Display.
- Matrix Display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
Free for non-commercial use.
News, new features for this Major Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 199 /
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 687802 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64
Sys requirements: Delphi or C++ Builder XE3 or higher
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries Delphi