Good: Delphi/C++ Builder VCL/FMX components library for very easy and fast Data Visualization. The library includes: Scope - scientific chart component for plotting multi-channel data. Waterfall - data plot... (this pertains FireMonkey, RAD Studio, C Builder, Delphi, Graph, Plotting, Waterfall, Plot, Scope, Chart, ...)
PlotLab VCL 7.0
[Home] - by: Mitov Software - Download
Click to enlarge
Some words about PlotLab VCL:
Delphi/C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components library for very easy and fast Data Visualization.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Scope Component - a scientific chart component for plotting multi-channel data.
- Waterfall Component - a single channel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for FFT, and spectrum results.
- Multichannel Waterfall Component - a multichannel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for video histogram representation.
- Panning and Zooming - Zoom in out, Pan and navigate.
- Zoom/Pan history - Undo and Redo zooms/panning.
- Data gaps - allows gaps in the data channels.
- Markers - Add data markers.
- Cursors, measurement and selections - Add data cursors, measurement lines and selections.
- Multi axes support - Supports Multiple X, and Y axes.
- Downsampling - Automatically reduces displayed samples to improve performance.
- Zones - Allows arbitrary and elliptic zones.
- Save to file - Save to bitmap or JPEG file.
- Print - integrated printing support.
- Highlighting - Highlight channels, cursors, markers, and measurement lines.
- Build-in Dialog - Configure the components from the build in dialog.
- Composite components - Allows embedding component into each other.
All of the components are optimized for very fast data plotting, and support multithreading.
Free for non-commercial use.
News, new features for this Major Update:
User's remarks, reviews, comments (Add your comment / review)
Price $ 289 /
Purchase - Get it Now
Download size: 795908 Kb
Install/Uninstall: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64
Sys requirements: Delphi or C++ Builder XE3 or higher
See also in Software Development: Components and Libraries Delphi